1) Any negligent act or omission by the airlines you choose, transportation companies, coach tour operators, car rental organizations, hotel/surf camp/guest house properties or other suppliers or their personnel or any company or person.
2) Government actions, weather, equipment failure, labour disputes, sickness, theft or any other cause beyond our control.
3) Failure of the traveler to obtain the necessary documentation or meet the required health regulations in order to complete their travel arrangements.
4) Failure of the traveler to arrive at the airport within the time frame stipulated by Beach Bum Tribe Adventures in these Terms and Conditions on the day of departure whether due to missed connections, adverse weather conditions, mechanical failures or any other reason whatsoever.
5) The need for us to change itineraries or substitute accommodation or services, provided that efforts are made to supply comparable services and accommodations available.
6) Cancellation of a tour by Beach Bum Tribe Adventures, provided that full refund of all monies paid is made to the traveler.
7) While every effort has been undertaken to ensure accuracy, photographs, artist’s rendering and written descriptions appearing in this brochure are representational only and are not a guarantee that everything at the destinations will be exactly as depicted.
ACT OF GOD/FORCE MAJEURE
Beach Bum Tribe Adventures and/or its suppliers cannot assume liability for any loss, damage or injury of any nature in whole or in part resulting from an Act of God or any other Force Majeure condition including without limitation: fire, volcanic eruption, environmental pollution or contamination, inclement weather, earthquake, flood, water or power shortages or failures, tropical storms or hurricanes, riots or civil commotions or disturbances and any other acts of similar nature, sabotage, arrests, restraints of rulers or peoples, expropriations, acts of terrorism, war, insurrection, quarantine restrictions, government health advisories or warnings or alerts of any kind or nature, government seizures, refusal or cancellation or suspension or delay of any government authority or any license, permit or authorization, damages to its facilities in Canada, United States of America, Central America or the Caribbean or any other factor unforeseen by Beach Bum Tribe Adventures that impacts negatively on or hampers its ability to fulfill any of its contractual conditions. In the event that any of these conditions apply, Beach Bum Tribe Adventures shall be excused, discharged or released from its performance to the extent such performance is so limited or prevented, without liability of any kind.
LIMITATION OF “BEACH BUM TRIBE ADVENTURES/Karine Lydia Bergeron” LIABILITY
Beach Bum Tribe Adventures’s liability for any loss, damage or injury, whether to property, physical or mental, arising from its own acts, omissions or negligence, is limited to the amount you paid to Beach Bum Tribe Adventures for the services with respect to which you are claiming.
INDEMNIFICATION OF “BEACH BUM TRIBE ADVENTURES/Karine Lydia Bergeron”
The traveler agrees to indemnify and save harmless Beach Bum Tribe Adventures against any liability, actions (including legal fees), claims, losses, costs and damages, which Beach Bum Tribe Adventures may incur, sustain or pay arising out of or in connection with the traveler’s negligent or intentional act or omission, in relation to any incident alleged to have occurred in destination and/or in relation to services provided by Beach Bum Tribe Adventures for which the traveler is responsible.
These Terms and Conditions are binding upon all members of the traveler’s family, dependants, estate, heirs, successors and legal personal representatives.
Your contract with Beach Bum Tribe Adventures is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Further, any claim or action arising out of or relating to your vacation may be filed only in the courts of Quebec and you agree to attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
If any term or condition or any portion hereof is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect, and, if possible, the portion(s) found unenforceable will be construed in a manner consistent with the remaining portions.
By making a reservation to purchase a holiday product from Beach Bum Tribe Adventures you, the traveler, hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions contained herein.This brochure is valid for travel between October 2012 and October 2014.
Les Aventures Beach Bum Tribe Adventures/Beach Bum Tribe Adventures- Karine Lydia Bergeron
6533 Avenue de Gaspé,
Montréal, Québec H2S 2Y1
Administration Telephone: 514-224-6973
Quebec Registration OPC – 703035